Internet Shop Rules (valid from 01.03.2017r.)
This Shop Rules define the general terms, conditions and manner of sales by NAVCOMM - Andrzej Kijewski based in Sopot, Poland, through an online store www.navcomm.eu (hereinafter referred to as "online store") and defines the principles and conditions of the NAVCOMM - Andrzej Kijewski based in Sopot, Poland free services electronically.
- Workdays - means weekdays from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- Supply - means the physical act of supplying the Customer by the Seller, through the Supplier, the Goods specified in the contract.
- Supplier - means the entity with which the Seller collaborates in carrying Delivery of Goods:
- Courier service;
- Mailboxes operator (Paczkomat).
- Password - is a string of letters, digits or other selected by the Customer during registration at the Online Shop, used to secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Shop.
- Consumer Helpline - means the telephone number +48 (58) 732 29 52 or +48 515 515 919, under which the customer can contact the Seller in order to obtain information related to the sale agreement.
- Customer - means the entity to which compliance with the Regulations and laws may be provided electronic services, or which may be concluded sales agreement.
- Consumer - means the natural person making the entrepreneur legal action not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Customer Account - means specific to each customer panel, running on his behalf by the Seller, after the Customer Registration and conclusion of an agreement to provide services Driving Customer Account.
- Entrepreneur - means a natural person, legal person or organizational entity not a legal person, the law recognizes the legal capacity, running on its own behalf business or professional activity and making the legal action directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Regulations - Means the present rules of procedure.
- Registration - means the physical act made in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for use by the Client of all the functionality of an online store.
- Seller - means NAVCOMM - Andrzej Kijewski. based in Sopot, Poland (81-855), ul. Rzemieslnicza 38/30, EU TAX ID PL5851063380, Reg. ID (REGON): 190696735, entered in the register of economic activity in the City of Sopot under the number 9100; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, which is also the owner of an online store.
- Website Store - means web pages, under which the Seller leading Online Shop, operating in a domain www.navcomm.eu
- Goods - means a product presented by the Seller through the Web Site Store, which could be the subject of the Sales Agreement.
- This durable - means a material or tool for Customer or Reseller store information addressed personally to him in a way that allows access to information in the future for a time appropriate for the purposes of the information used, and that you can play back the stored information unchanged .
- The sales contract - means a contract of sale concluded at a distance, on the terms specified in the Regulations, between Customer and Reseller.
§ 2 General provisions and use the Online Shop
- All rights to the online shop, including copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its Internet domain, Web Site Store, as well as patterns, forms, logos and images posted on the Website Store (with the exception of some logos and images presented on the Website Shop for purposes of presentation of the goods for which the copyright belongs to third parties) belong to the Seller.
- Seller applies the "cookies" that the use by customers of the Web Site Store, are stored by the server vendors on the hard disk terminal client. The use of "cookies" is aimed at the proper functioning of the Website Store terminal equipment customers. This mechanism does not damage the terminal equipment of the customer and does not change the configuration in the terminal equipment customers or software installed on these devices. Each customer can disable the "cookies" in the browser of your end device. Seller indicates that the exclusion of "cookies" can, however, cause difficulties or an inability to access the Website Shop.
- To place an order in the Online Shop via the Website Store or via e-mail, and to use the services available on the Sites Web Store, you must have the Client active e-mail account.
- To place an order in the online store on the phone, you must have the Client active phone number and an active e-mail account.
- It is prohibited to the Customer illegal content and use of the Customer Online Store, Website Store or free services provided by the Seller, in a manner contrary to law, morality or violating personal rights of third parties.
- Seller declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided by electronic means may involve a risk of acquiring and modify customer data by unauthorized persons, so customers should apply appropriate technical measures to minimize the risks identified above. In particular, they should use antivirus and protect identity using the Internet. Seller never asks the customer to ask for access to any form of passwords.
- It is not acceptable use of resources and functions online store in order to conduct business by the Client, which undermines the interests of the Seller.
§ 3 Registration
- To create an account, Customer is required to make royalty-free registration.
- Registration is not required to place an order in the Online Shop.
- In order to register, the client should complete the registration form made available by the Seller on the Website Store and send the completed registration form electronically to vendors by selecting the appropriate function contained in the registration form. During the Registration Client establishes an individual password.
- During the registration form, the client has the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the Regulations, accepting its contents by marking the appropriate box on the form.
- In the course of the Registration Client can voluntarily consent to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes by checking the appropriate box the registration form. In this case the Seller shall clearly about the purpose of collecting personal information client, as well as on known or anticipated Sellers recipients of the data.
- The expression by the Client consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes does not condition the possibility of concluding an agreement with the Seller for the provision of electronic services Driving Customer Account. Consent may be revoked at any time by submitting a relevant statement Sellers Customer. The declaration may be, for example, sent to the address the Seller via e-mail.
- Once you submit the completed registration form the customer receives immediately, electronically to the email address provided on the registration form Registration confirmation by the Seller. From the moment the contract is concluded for the provision of electronic services Driving Customer Account, the customer gets access to customer account and make changes to your registration data.
§ 4 The orders
- The information contained on the Website Store does not constitute an offer vendors within the meaning of the Civil Code, and only an invitation to tender Clients conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- Customer can place orders in the Online Shop via the Website Store or e-mail, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Customer can place orders in the Online Shop via the phone in the hours and days indicated on the Web Site Store.
- The customer places an order through the Web Site Store, completes the order by selecting Goods, which is interested, and adds it to the "CART". Customer after completing the whole order and to indicate in the "basket" method of delivery and payment method, an order by sending the order form to the Seller, by selecting the Website Store button "order and pay." Before each shipment orders to the Seller, the customer is informed about the total price for the selected Goods and Delivery, as well as for all additional costs that are required to pay in connection with the Contract of sale.
- The customer places an order via phone, uses the phone number given by the Seller on the Website Store. The customer places an order over the phone giving the Seller's name from the Goods Goods located on the Web Site Store and the amount of goods that wants to order. Then, after the completion of the whole contract customer determines how and delivery address and payment method, and indicates, according to choose from, your e-mail address or mailing address to confirm the order. Whenever a submission by the Customer orders by phone seller informs the customer of the total price of selected goods and the total cost of the chosen method of delivery, as well as all additional costs which it is required to pay in connection with the Contract of sale.
- After placing an order by the Customer via telephone, the Seller will send in a durable medium, to the specified by client e-mail address or mailing information including confirmation of the terms of sale agreements. Confirmation includes in particular: determination of the Goods being the subject of contracts of sale, the price, the cost of delivery and information about any other expenses which the Customer is required to pay in connection with the Contract of sale.
- The customer places an order via e-mail, send them to the e-mail address provided by the Seller on the Website Store. The client in a message sent to the Seller shall notify in particular: the name of the Goods, the color and the quantity of the goods presented on the Web Site Store, and your contact details.
- After receiving your electronic messages referred to in § 4 paragraph. 7, the Seller will send the feedback message via e-mail, stating your registration data, the price of selected goods and the possible forms of payment and delivery method and its cost, as well as information about all the additional payments that customer would have to pay for the Sales Agreement. The message contains the information for the client, that the conclusion of his sales agreement via email entails the obligation to pay for the ordered Goods. On the basis of information given by the Seller, The customer can place an order by sending an e-mail to Vendors indicate the selected payment method and the method of delivery.
- Ordering a submission by the Client Vendors offer to conclude agreements of sale of Goods covered by the contract.
- After placing the order, the Seller sends to the specified by the customer e-mail order confirmation. Confirmation of the order is a statement Seller's acceptance of the offer referred to in § 4 paragraph. 9 above and upon its receipt by the Client is concluded sales agreement.
- After the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, the Seller confirms the Customer its terms, sending them on a durable medium to the e-mail client or in writing indicated by the Customer during the registration or ordering address.
§ 5 Payments
- The prices on the Website Store included with the price of the Goods constitute gross, expressed in Polish zloty (PLN) and have included a fee KGO. Prices do not include information on the cost of supplies and any other expenses that customer will be required to pay in connection with the Agreement of sales, of which the client will be informed when choosing a method of delivery and ordering.
- Customer can choose the following forms of payment for the ordered Goods:
- bank transfer to the Seller's bank account;
- credit card or bank transfer via an external fast payment system;
- cash for downloading.
- cash at the headquarters of the Seller for collection
- Customer shall make payment for the order in the amount resulting from the concluded Purchase Agreement within 7 Business Days if you chose a form of payment.
- In the event of default by the customer with the payment within the period referred to in § 5. 3, the Seller has the right to withdraw from the Agreement of sale. After the expiry of the deadline for payment, the Seller will send you on a durable medium declaration of withdrawal from the contract pursuant to Art. 492 of the Civil Code.
- Customer until receipt of the Goods are entitled to a contractual right of withdrawal in accordance with Article. 395 of the Civil Code (cancellation of contract). This right customer can make a declaration of the Seller, in particular through the use of a dedicated link provided in the e-mail order confirmation. This contractual right of withdrawal is separate, does not affect or limit the right of withdrawal within 14 days based on the law on consumer rights, as described in § 9 of the Rules.
§ 6 Delivery
- Seller realizes Delivery on Polish territory.
- The seller is obliged to deliver the Goods subject Sales Agreement without flaws.
- Seller shall on the Website Store information about the number of working days required for delivery and implementation of the order.
- The ordered goods are delivered to the customer via the Supplier at the address indicated in the order form.
- If you choose the post office box as a form of delivery, address, delivery address will be Paczkomaty chosen by the customer at the time of the order.
- The customer should examine the consignment delivered in time and in the manner adopted for consignments of that type in the presence of an employee of the Supplier. If any loss or damage to the shipment The customer has the right to require the employee Provider transcribe the proper protocol.
- The Seller, at the customer's request, issues to the shipment which is the subject of the Delivery a VAT invoice for the delivered Goods . The VAT invoice is delivered via electronic mail in the form of an electronic file in PDF format to the electronic address provided by the Customer when placing the order. In order to open the file, the customer should have free software compatible with the PDF format. Seller recommends for this purpose the program Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge at http://www.adobe.com
- After Delivery purchased Goods, the Seller under the agreement with the customer can send the customer to the e-mail invitation to complete the survey in order to investigate its opinion on the transaction. The customer is entitled, but not obliged to comply with it.
§ 7 Warranty
- Goods sold by the Seller may be guaranteed by the manufacturer of Goods.
- In the case of goods covered by the warranty information on the existence and content of the guarantee is presented on the Website Store.
§ 8 Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
- Client being a consumer who concluded a sale agreement may, within 14 days to withdraw from it without giving any reason.
- The deadline to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement starts from the moment of taking possession of the Goods by the Consumer. The customer can withdraw from the sales agreement by submitting Sellers declaration of withdrawal. Declaration may be made on the form provided by the Seller: A template of withdrawal form. To meet the deadline is enough to send a statement before its expiry at the following address: email@example.com or bookmark: Contact us. Seller shall immediately confirm receipt of a consumer form filed through the website.
- In the case of termination of the Sales Agreement, it is considered null and void.
- If the consumer filed a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before the seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
- The seller is obliged to immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Consumer Sales Agreement, pay him all payments made by him, including the cost of Supply of Goods to Consumers. Seller may withhold the reimbursement payments received from the consumer to the receipt back to the Goods or provide the Customer references proof Goods, depending on which event occurs first.
- If the consumer uses his right of withdrawal has chosen the way of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest usual supply offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to return the consumer incurred by him additional costs.
- The consumer is required to pay Goods Seller immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date on which withdrew from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline just return the Goods to the Seller's address before the expiry of that period. Returned Goods must be delivered or sent to the address NAVCOMM - Andrzej Kijewski, Rzemieślnicze str. 38/30, 81-855 Sopot.
- In the event of cancellation customer who is a consumer shall only bear the direct cost of returning the Goods.
- If, due to its nature of goods can not normally be returned by post, the Seller informs the consumer about the cost of returning things to the store website.
- The consumer is liable for any diminished value of the Goods as a result of using it in a way beyond the means necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- Seller shall refund payments using the same method of payment, which used the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed a different way of return, which is not binding for him any costs.
- The right to withdraw from the sales agreement is not entitled to the customer who is a consumer in respect of contracts in which the Goods are for the non-prefabricated, manufactured according to the specifications of the Consumer or maid meet its individual needs.
§ 9 Free of charge servicese
- Seller provides to customers electronically services free of charge:
- Contact Form
- Keeping Customer Accounts;
- Posting opinion.
- Services specified in § 10 paragraph. 1 above are provided 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Seller reserves the right to choose and change the form, time and method of granting access to selected these services, which will inform customers in a manner appropriate to change the Rules.
- Service Contact form involves sending using the form on the Web Site Store the message to the Seller.
- Cancellation of service free of Contact Form, is possible at any time and involves stopping sending queries to the Seller.
- newsletter service can benefit every customer who enters your e-mail address using the form made available by the Seller on the Website Store. After sending the completed form, the customer receives immediately, electronically to the email address provided on the form sent confirmation by the Seller. From the moment the contract is concluded for the provision of electronic news services.
- Service Newsletter consists of sending by the Seller, e-mail address, in an electronic form containing information about new products or services offered by the Seller. Newsletter is sent by the Seller to all customers who have subscribed to.
- Each newsletter directed to customer data includes, in particular, information about the sender, filled with the "theme", specifying the content of the consignment and information on the possibilities and how to opt out of the service free of Newsletter.
- The customer can at any time opt out of receiving the newsletter by writing your subscription via the link stated in each e-mail sent to the service newsletter.
- Service Keeping Accounts Client is available after registration on the terms described in the Regulations and is to provide the Customer with a dedicated panel as part of the Web Site Store, allowing the customer modifications to the data provided during registration, as well as monitor the status of orders and order history already completed.
- A client who has registration can submit a request to remove the Client Account Resellers, and in the case of the request to remove the Customer Account by the Seller, it can be removed within 14 days of the request.
- Service Posting comments is to allow the Seller to Customers who Customer Account of publication on the Website Store individual and subjective statements customer in particular as regards goods.
- Cancellation of services placing opinion is possible at any time and involves stopping the insertion of content by you on the Website Store.
- Seller shall be entitled to block access to the account customer and free services, in the case of the Customer to the detriment of vendors or other customers, a breach by the Client of the law or the provisions of the Regulations, as well as blocking access to the account customer and free services is security reasons - in particular, overcoming the Client security Web Site Store or other activities hacker. Blocking access to customer accounts and free services of these reasons takes the time necessary to resolve the issue giving rise to block access to customer accounts and free services. Seller shall notify the Client to block access to customer accounts and free services electronically to the address given by the customer in the registration form.
§ 10 Responsibility Customer's placed by the content
- When posting content and providing them customer makes a voluntary distribution of content. Posted content does not express the views of vendors and should not be equated with its activities. Seller is not a content provider, and the only entity that provides for this purpose adequate resources ICT.
- Customer declares that:
- is entitled to the copyrights, industrial property rights and / or related rights to - respectively - works, objects of industrial property rights (eg. Trademarks) and / or objects of related rights, which make up the content
- placement system and that the services referred to in § 10 of the Regulations, data, image and information on third-party took place in a legal manner, voluntarily and with the consent of individuals to which they apply;
- agrees to inspect the content published by other customers and the Seller, as well as entitle the Seller to use them free of charge in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations;
- agrees to make adaptations of works within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights.
- The customer is not entitled to:
- insertion in the exercise of the services referred to in § 10 of the Regulations, the personal data of third parties and the dissemination of the image of third parties without the legally required authorization or consent of a third party;
- insertion in the exercise of the services referred to in § 10 of the Regulations, the content of an advertising and / or promotion.
- Seller shall be liable for content posted by customers subject to the receipt notification in accordance with § 12 of the Rules.
- It is forbidden to post by customers while using the services referred to in § 10 of the Regulations, the content of which may in particular:
- they are published in bad faith, for example. With intent to breach of any third party;
- violate any third party rights, including rights relating to the protection of copyright and related rights, protection of industrial property rights, business secret or in connection with the obligations of confidentiality;
- have a character offensive or constitute a threat addressed to other people, would include vocabulary violating decency (eg. Through Gratuitous obscenities, or words generally considered offensive);
- in conflict with the interests of the Seller;
- violate otherwise the provisions of the Regulations, decency, applicable law, social norms or moral.
- If you receive a notification in accordance with § 12 of the Rules, the Seller reserves the right to modify or remove content posted by customers as part of their use of the services referred to in § 10 of the Regulations, in particular with regard to the content of what the which, based on reports by third parties or relevant authorities, it was found that they may constitute a violation of these rules or applicable law. Seller does not control the current content posted.
- The client agrees to the free use by the Seller placed by the user content within the Web Site Store.
§ 11 Reporting a threat or violation of rights
- If the customer or any other person or entity considers that the content published on the Website Store violates their rights, personal rights, morals, feelings, morality, beliefs, principles of fair competition, know-how, the secret protected by law or on the basis of commitments, may notify the Seller about the potential violation.
- Seller notified of the potential violation, take immediate action to remove the Website Store, the content of which cause violation.
§ 12 Personal data protection
- The administrator of your personal information provided to the Seller voluntarily during registration, ordering and once in the framework of the provision of services by the Seller electronically or in other circumstances specified in the Regulations, is the seller.
- Seller processes the personal data of customers in order to carry out orders, the Seller provides electronic services and other objectives set out in the Regulations. The data is processed exclusively by law, or consent by the Customer in accordance with applicable law.
- The personal data provided to the Seller is reported by the Seller to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The client transfers their personal data vendors voluntarily, provided, however, that failure to set out the data in the process of registration prevents registration and an Account of the Client and prevents the submission and execution of Customer's order, in the case of a contract without Registration Account Client.
- Anyone who provide Seller with personal data, has the right of access to their content and to correct them.
- Seller provides the ability to remove personal data from the collection maintained, in particular for the removal of the Client Accounts. Seller may refuse to remove personal data if the customer fails to pay all amounts due to the Seller or violated applicable law and the preservation of personal data is necessary to explain the circumstances and determine the liability of the customer.
- Seller protects passed his personal information and makes every effort to protect them from unauthorized access or use.
- Seller transfers personal data Client Provider to the extent necessary to implement the Services.
§ 13 Recykling
- The customer can return the used equipment in connection with the purchase of a new of the same type. Eg. Buying new handsets, the Buyer may return at his own expense to the address of the Seller's old handset (the one purchased new art assume one of the "old" art). Please contact on this issue earlier with a Consumer Helpline and agree on the details of the shipment. Another option is to contact your local municipal office, which should be made available for inspection date list of places where you can dispose of waste equipment free of charge.
§ 14 Termination of the contract (not applicable to contract for the sale)
- The customer that Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the rights acquired by the other party before the termination of the above. Agreement and the provisions below.
- A client who has made registration terminates the agreement for the provision of electronic services by sending the Seller appropriate declaration of will, using any means of communication at a distance, enabling read the Seller's declaration of will of the Client.
- Seller terminate the agreement for the provision of electronic services by sending a client an appropriate declaration of intent to the email address provided by the customer during registration.
§ 16 Final Provisions
- The seller is liable for non-performance or improper performance of the contract, but in the case of agreements with customers which are Entrepreneurs seller is liable only for intentional injury to and within the limits of the losses actually incurred by the Customer which Entrepreneur.
- The content of the present Regulations can be perpetuated through printing, copying media or downloaded at any time from the Website Shop.
- In the event of a dispute on the basis of concluded Purchase Agreement, the parties shall endeavor to resolve the matter amicably. The law applicable to the settlement of all disputes arising under these Regulations is the Polish law.
- Each customer can benefit from non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. In this regard, it is possible to use by the Client of the mediation. List of permanent mediators and existing mediation centers are transmitted and made available by the Governing appropriate District Courts.
- Seller reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions. All orders accepted by the Seller to perform before the entry into force of the new Regulations are based on the Regulations in force at the date of the order by the customer. Amendments to the Regulations enter into force within 7 days from the date of publication on the Website Store. Seller shall notify the Client 7 days prior to the entry into force of the new Regulations to amend the Regulations by means of electronic message containing a link to the text of the amended Regulations. If the Customer does not accept the new Regulations is obliged to notify the Seller of this fact, which results in termination of the contract in accordance with § 15 of the Rules.
- Regulations come into force on 01.03.2017.